Installing DraftSight in CentOS 6 with the binary package from official website may give error:
requires libaudio.so.2and I cannot find any useful solution from online. So how can we fix this?
It actually not hard to get it done:
- Go to http://pkgs.org/centos-6-rhel-6/epel-i386/nas-1.9.1-7.el6.i686.rpm/download/
- Download the binary package, install it with Package Manager. This should contain the libaudio.so.2
- Run the DraftSight.rpm again
- The setup will ask you to install extra stuff before it continues. Click install. Wait until it done.
- Once it is done, navigate to Applications > Graphics. Voila! DraftSight is running perfectly!